I’ve been playing around trying to find a better device handler for my Eria dimmer switch and It seemed to have corrupted my device. I am no longer able to see my devices in Smartthings IDE as well as Webcore.
When navigating to “My Devices” I get the following error.
Error 500: Internal Server Error URI /device/show/60fbfb2e-be0d-480d-a451-339071d0a4ff Reference Id a5e9797a-c2e3-4f02-98cc-eeaaec1ea371 Date Sun Jun 13 20:22:04 UTC 2021
When I navigate to the corrupt device from “My Hubs” I get the following error
Error 500: Internal Server Error URI /device/show/60fbfb2e-be0d-480d-a451-339071d0a4ff Reference Id 52367564-6fe1-456b-b5a4-c9460c60acb8 Date Sun Jun 13 20:33:20 UTC 2021
Device info from “My Hubs” device list.
Master Bedroom Remote Zigbee Multi Button 00158D00019952AC F717
No errors when navigating to any other device via “My Hubs”
“Live Logging” keeps return this error every 15 seconds or so… Not sure if it’s related
54388979-05a7-49b9-95be-4262529170b6 4:47:26 PM: error java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property 'customAttributes' on null object @line 176 (doCall)
- I tried deleting the device from the mobile app
- I removed the the device handler that I suspect is the cause of the corruption.
- I re-added the device handler but still no change.
- Suspected culprit device handler: cgmckeever/smartthings:eria-hold
- I tried logging into the Smartthings IDE from other devices (same error)
- Checked other posts with simillar issues, and it seems that the only way to resolve this issue is from the backend at Smartthings.
Hope someone can help…