You could actually do this within ST. It’s fairly complex though.
- Create a geofence close to the house.
- Create another location (hub-less) with a larger geofence.
- Create a cloud to cloud app from outer app to the inner.
- Put logic in the outer app that sends a present/not present notification to the inner app.
- Put logic in the inner app that when there is presence in the outer, but not the inner, then do some things.
Like I said, until apps from difference locations can talk to each other, this is the way you can do it in ST. You could also use this method to set up picketting for something like it when you are on your way home and want a cascading action list; i.e. leave work: start hot-tub, 10 miles out: turn on AC, 1 mile out: open garage and turn on the lights.