Multiple accounts on Google Home

I have our 6 Google homes set up under my Google account and have ST and Harmony linked. My wife can operate everything by voice even though her account isn’t linked. If I add her Google account to the Google home app, will she still be able to control ST and Harmony or will I have to link them to her Google account too. I haven’t bothered to add her in the past because she is an iOS user except for Gmail.

I bought her a home hub predominantly for the picture frame feature. I would like her to be able to easily select the pictures that are displayed without my intervention.

You can share the same home in the Goolge Home app with her account and she will be able to control what is in the home. The Google Routines can be different for her account, as that is account specific.

1 Like

Thank you @GSzabados. That is what I thought but wanted to be sure before I much messed up something that works.

1 Like

And of course she can define the voice match for her account, then you will be unable to control her personal things, like the routines, calendar, commute etc. :wink:

1 Like