A couple of days ago I changed the password on my samsung account. I did this through the web browser on my pc when I was logging into the Groovy IDE. I reopen the app on my phone, signing back in with my new password. I notice that most of my devices show as offline, Lifx, harmony, simulated switches, virtual switches, tplink plugs all offline in the new app. The only devices that show as online are zigbee and zwave devices connected directly to the hub.
All my automations were still running correctly. They are all showing up online in the old ‘classic’ app or through Groovy IDE it’s only the new app that is showing incorrectly. I’ve tried re-installing both apps, I’ve reset my router and the hub…
I’m a bit lost as to what to do next other than remove all those devices and set them up again which seems pretty pointless when everything is still being automated.