Seems to be working for me. Maybe try clearing your browser cache.
[Migrated to Custom Capabilities] Rooms Manager: Smarter Rooms: Personalized rules based home automation with rooms Occupancy sensing from devices you already have in your home
No, just a general error.
tried in private mode with a browser i dont normally use … that hadnt worked yet.
think it just got fixed.
was getting the bad gateway error since this morning … running a little late on the release.
updated to github with the following changes:
Version: 1.2.0 DONE: 10/20/2020
1) updated for SmartThings new DTH capability format
Version: 1.1.0 DONE: Over first 6 months of 2020 COVID-19 Pandemic
1) added option for power value to keep room engaged 2) added option to check for water leak sensor in rules 3) added option to issue commands to sensor device under device commands in rules 4) added button to locked settings 5) added option for turning switches on and off when room is set to locked 6) fixed code here and there to remove bugs and added a few too
PM me if you need the steps for using the new occupancy capability with the new app.
I just updated via Git repository and it worked with your steps.
After the initial update, I did not see any changes.
I followed the steps you sent to update to the custom capabilities and here is what it looks like afterwards:
I was also able to change the states:
So far so good
cool. do you have no rules defined in that room?
I do have one rule defined that wasn’t showing up. I fixed it by doing the following:
- I went in to the the app
- Selected the room
- Clicked ‘Maintain Rules
- Didn’t make any edits, just clicked ‘Next’
- Clicked ‘Done,’ on the settings page
- Exited the app
Now the rule is showing up on the card correct.
I had to do this for every room.
shouldn’t have to do this part … next time rules are executed for the room the rules card will be automatically refreshed so long as the room is using the new DTH.
502 bad gateway seems to be back again this morning.
I see what you mean more about all the wasted spaces on the cards. I personally don’t use contact sensors for example, and they take up a lot or space
my plan for the future is to hide individual cards when the corresponding device type is not present in settings. for now the new ST device config doesn’t yet support the feature … though per docs it’s meant to be supported.
even then ST should still support half cards in the details view … they are already using them on the dashboard.
502 bad gateway is back. why … o … why?
@bangali Can you assist with this error from the logs:
[xxxxxx]) 8:32:28 PM: error java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property ‘label’ on null object @line 117 (subscribeToRooms)
which version and when is this happening?
Successfully updated to version 1.2.0, and successfully followed the instructions for pushing the functionality to the new app.
Thanks! Now for the rest of the house.
interesting that the last updated card is only showing the timestamp and not the full time string
have to look into that after i finish the work to support setting scenes from rules
It’s almost consistent throughout my interface. History from the app menu shows the same next to each entry. Oh, wait! The actual history entries have a full format: lastUpdated of Office is Thu, Nov 5 2020 @ 4:13:34 PM GMT.
But other than that, I don’t think I can see any options which would provide any control over it.
yeah figured it was ST doing the funky beat again