Lowe's store-wide clearance sale including some Iris products

I was in Lowes during lunch today and they are having a huge store clearance sale for all departments. My local store had tables setup all over the store. I scored an Iris smart power outlet for $9.50, was only one even though there were identical ones in the Iris section for normal price. There was also an Iris combo pack that I didn’t need and some older non-ST compatible motions.

Regardless its worth checking with your local stores because there are all kinds of deals on many different products ST and household related.

2 Likes

Can never have enough Iris Plugs!

1 Like

Indeed these are good prices. Too bad i don’t need any devices right now.

Score! $50 after coupon.

Another $50…

$40

Weird I can’t find more at other stores.

1 Like

What’s your zipcode where they are on sale?

Not sure of zip but Use bethlehem pa Lowe’s.

Wait, don’t you have shelves full of unused stuff!?!

3 Likes

Charlotte, NC several stores

1 Like

Sweet 250 lumen flashlight for $5

1 Like

v1 leak sensors on clearance for $10:

Picked up 5 window/door sensors and a key fob for $5ea

1 Like

How in the hell are you all finding these!!! My zipcode is 27265 and I am finding nada…

I found IRIS outlets for $9.50 at a nearby store, ordered online for store pickup and now when I went to check status online, they cancelled it without any notification. :frowning:
Might be best to pick these things up in person if you can.

Yes - This bonanza has happened before. Sometimes they have them, sometimes they don’t. Just ordered these for $120 after coupon. I have a lot of lowes by me.

Thanks! Snagged outlets, motion sensors and my first water leak sensor!

I have another Lowes that I forgot to check. I just picked up 11 Iris Zigbee plugs for $9.50 each - $20 coupon - 2% ebates.

Update. One order is ready so far. Some items cancelled but the let me keep the $20 off coupon. They called me and confirmed that 7 iris plugs are ready for pick up.

7 Plugs for $9.53 each. Not bad.

Looks like we’ve cleaned them out of motion sensors; I couldn’t find them in a web search this morning and when I reloaded the page I had open on my phone from yesterday, it redirected to the new version at full price. Glad I persisted to track down the 2 units they had on hand at my store last night - they had them in the cage up front without a shelf marker or pickup ticket in the HA section, is that typical?

Lowe’s is terrible at inventory.

3 Likes

For those having trouble, I went to Brickseek.com to find inventory near me. It will tell you which stores near you are discounting. I have only three Lowe’s near me that were discounting. The other 3 did not.

1 Like