I am hoping someone here can help me regain control of all my things
I started out installing a new thing (GE 12724) dimmer switch. I used the Android app to search and install new thing.
The device showed up as a dimmer switch and was installed it as such.
I tried to control the device but was unable to do so. I checked the api and it appeared to be installed correctly.
Then I used the Android app to uninstall it. (I made sure the device was removed by looking at the API )
Tried to reinstall the switch trough the Android app but it no longer can see the switch.
Then I figured I needed to do a zwave repair so I logged into the api and did so.
Now I have no control over any device. When I use the app to turn on a switch I can see in the api log the commands being sent but no actual operation of the devices happen.
It looks like the door sensors and motion detection is still working just none of the switches.