Logitech Home Hub $50 today Amazon, PM'd on BestBuy/Ebay

Thank you for the response! I do know you can control with ST, echo, and my phone, but my question is more if I can purchase this hub and use it to control a tv upstairs. I already have one downstairs controlling the downstairs TV.

Best buy only has the option for in-store pickup (unless Iā€™m missing something).

Yes, you missed it. In-store option is only available if they have it is stock at your local BB. Otherwise, shipping is your only option. The person I replied to had mentioned it was not available in his local BB store. :slight_smile:

yes you can control it with your smart phone, ST (if configured), echo(if configured to a point). if you want to control the upstairs TV, put the new harmony hub upstairs near that TV. The above answers what you asked; perhaps you did not ask the question clear enough. I will guess at what you are trying to ask to help out.

(1) Can more than one hub exist in the same household/ or on the same network? Yes. The app on the smart phone allows you to switch between hub/hub activities (like switching profiles) to control different rooms.
(2) can one single physical remote control two hub? difficult but possible (through custom action like IFTT; maybe); but typically not; one or more remotes can pair with a single hub, but not a multiple hub to a single remote.

best wishes.

Understand now. Thank you!

You will need to give the activities on the 2 hubs different names ( I believe). With the native Alexa/Harmony skill , once activated it imports all your Harmony activities in Alexa , and ( dam near) possible variance if them. I counted at least 6 different Alexa commands just to turn on NBC