Hi I’m having trouble connecting my harmony hub.
I was connect this hub 1 month ago. but I reset my smartthings hub and account.
So I setted Amazon echo, samsung air conditioner, Oulet, sensors etc…
buy I can’t connect Logitech harmony. See Article
Logitech Harmony Home Hub
How to connect the Logitech Harmony Home Hub with SmartThings
From the SmartThings mobile app:
- Tap Marketplace
- Under Things, tap Remotes & Buttons
- Tap Logitech Harmony Home Hub
- Tap Connect Now
- Tap Click to enter Harmony Credentials
- Tap Email (Facebook and Google login credentials are not accepted at this time)
- Enter your Logitech Harmony username and password
- Tap Sign In
- After connection is confirmed, tap Done
- Wait a moment for the automatic Harmony Hub discovery process to begin
- Tap Select Harmony Hubs
- Select your discovered Harmony Hub(s)
- Tap Done
- Tap Select Harmony Activities
- Select your Harmony Activities
- Tap Done
- Tap Done again
I have trouble sequence 8 ~ 9.
I tab [Sign In] then this message receive.
(This screenshot’s right image(Chrome browser) is IFTTT Integration IFTTT<->Harmony is same problems.)
I guess Logitech server’s problem. anyone has solution??
(Sorry for bad english)