I had a working Harmony Hub integration until recently. I’ve been trying to add support for a second Logitech Harmony hub to SmartThings. Harmony Connect did not discover the second hub, and from searching in the community, it looked like I needed to re setup the hubs.
I did the following:
- Removed authorization in the Harmony Connect smart app.
- Tried to log in again - I keep getting a web service error HTTP Status 500 - Validation failed, with a stack trace. This happens immediately when I “Click to enter Harmony Credentials”, before I even get the chance to type any info.
- Tried to remove the smart app to reinstall it. Got an error that device is still in use.
- Removed the device from my list of Things. Verified that device is gone in both the web IDE and the SmartThings app.
- Tried to remove the smart app again.
- Still getting the same error about device in use and still unable to authenticate.
So at this point I am stuck and the Harmony integration is broken. Any suggestions? (I’ve posted a similar question to support, but if the community can help, that will be appreciated.