Life360 Error Cannot Add Users

On attempt to add another user to ST via the Life360 Connect Smartapp, the following error is logged

physicalgraph.app.exception.UnknownDeviceTypeException: Device type ‘life360-user’ in namespace ‘smartthings’ not found. @ line 594

Thoughts?

@tyler @thegibertchan I am also seeing this error when trying to add users. Whatever is causing this is also preventing me from removing the Life360 SmartApp. I opened a ticket with support about the issue as well.

Thanks, I’ll check this out.

Can you try completely uninstalling the service manager SmartApp and setting it up from scratch?

@tyler I cannot uninstall the service manager. Clicking uninstall returns “An unexpected error occurred” trying to remove the smartapp from the ide and I get the error that the smartapp cannot be removed.

Try this:

1. Deselect the Life 360 mobile presence user/device from any SmartApps that are using it.
  2. Delete the Life 360 mobile presence user/device
  3. Remove the Life 360 SmartApp

Sorry. I thought I had removed all of the user devices but I still had one with smart apps associated. The app used to give the error “this device is still in use by smart apps”. Was there a change to the generic “unexpected error has occurred”? I was able to remove the service manager and re-install and my new devices were imported.

Thanks! @Tyler