Issue with v3 Smart Hub - Please Help!

Hi Guys
This is my first post so please bear with me.

I have the ST v3 hub and initial setup was flawless, I have a ST motion sensor connected which works fine too.
Recently however , I have noticed that the hub does not appear in any room on the app even though the motion sensor is still connected to it.
I have tried to reset the hub on numerous occasions but in the process, where it asks to can the QR code in the hub, it fails.
I have a feeling it is failing because the QR code is still somehow stored somewhere and therefore not allowing it to be added again (why would you)…also, when I try to add a new device it says I need a hub installed first so I just go round in circles.

Can someone please please shed some light as to what is going on please as it is driving me crazy!

You may want to read the support article on resetting a hub to see if that helps. Also, check that you do not have multiple locations. If none of the above helps, please contact ST support for assistance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Assuming you’re using the new ST app, if the reset procedure by @jkp doesn’t work you may need to contact ST support to reregister the code and then re register it. This only works with the new ST app.

1 Like