IOS app "Something's wrong"

the WebCoRE presence sensor DTH is one - if you happen to have it installed. There is an update for it in IDE

I only have the Nest Manager which was alrady updated and 3 other handlers that dont use multiAttributeTiles

What I don’t understand is why didn’t they code for backward compatibility? Why break everything instead of just the one that is in violation?

I have NST Manager and it works for me so we can rule that out

Previous mobile builds protected against this so there was a regression which is being investigated.

In the meantime, I took a look and it seems you are being impacted by something else. In this case, I am able to reproduce your issues by creating a device with the Aeon HEMv2 device type you have installed.

1 Like

Thank you! I deleted that one its working again. Someone on your support staff said they couldn’t do what you just did.

I will keep digging into your issue but the specific error seems to be:

Can not deserialize value of type java.math.BigDecimal from String "0 Watts": not a valid representation

I also have that device type. Delete and reinstall fixed?

I kinda depend on that device though. Whenever I go over a certain wattage I get alerted and turn off some electric heaters. I’d really hate to have to buy another one for $100 if its a software issue.

I see this dispValue = newValue+"\nWatts", line 276 I’ll play with it and see.

I flagged the issue internally but don’t have a device to test with.

No worries, thank you, I’ll dig through it.

Turns out all you have to do is remove “Watts”. It works perfectly again.

backgroundColors:[
                [value: "0",      color: "#153591"],
                [value: "500",    color: "#1e9cbb"],
                [value: "1000",   color: "#90d2a7"],
                [value: "1500",   color: "#44b621"],
                [value: "2000",   color: "#f1d801"],
                [value: "2500",   color: "#d04e00"], 
                [value: "3000",   color: "#bc2323"], 
      	        [value: "6000",   color: "#90d2a7"],
                [value: "9000",   color: "#44b621"],
                [value: "12000",  color: "#f1d801"],
                [value: "15000",  color: "#d04e00"], 
                [value: "18000",  color: "#bc2323"]  
            ]
1 Like

You sir, are a genius. This fixed my issue completely. Thank you!!

Only item remaining since the update is a GE switch that seems stuck in offline mode. You guys think it could be anything related? I tried a power cycle on it and nothing.

I really love those updates :frowning:

Have included, excluded, reset, changed handlers, did a full factory reset and even Made a new Samsung account and STILL having troubles

Are you still having issues? I deployed a change to production that should hopefully fix this for you. My changes went out about an hour after your post. :crossed_fingers:

I’ve tryed Some refreshes and looks like ot’s achting normal.

The only strange thing now is the SmartThings icon…
But iT does refresh :slight_smile:
Many thanks :

That is strange :confused:

I’m planning a follow-up deploy on Monday to fix a few other things so I’ll see if I can figure out what’s going on there.

1 Like

ios app button press response slow, very slow, as in need to press for one second… ipad and iphone…

These issues should be resolved now. You can read more about it here: Recent Tile Bugs (2.14.0)

Let me know about that slow response, though. I wasn’t able to reproduce that myself.