iOS App 2.2.2

@slagle Noticeably quicker than 2.2.0, nice work!!

Cheers
Matt

3 Likes

Most definitely more smooth experience. It’s like a new experience. I hope it stays that way. The minor design tweaks also make it feel more useful, especially the “+” buttons at the bottom of each page.
This is the app that it should have been all along.

3 Likes

Yes - I agree. Thank you SmartThings.

1 Like

The Smart Home Monitor is not loading on the app for the security system. Is anyone else having this issue?

Having the same issue. My alarm didn’t disarm this morning with the “good morning” routine…and I couldn’t shut the siren off since the app wouldn’t load. Everything seems to be loading now except for the dashboard.

Mine all ok with SHM and actions - might be worth the standard log out, remove and reinstall.

Thanks for the suggestion. I reinstalled but SMH still not loading. Just get a white screen now. The other sections of the app seem to work fine. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Same problem, the status page does not load and I cannot set or change the security modes on this page, my wife’s phone has the exact same problem. Already logged in and out and killed the App and no changes

Jorge, can you see if it’s anywhere in your itunes backup.

I can still find 2.2.1 in <PATH 2 ITUNES>\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications\

You might be able then to delete 2.2.2 from the phone and itunes, any do a sync to get 2.2.1 back.

cheers
matt

I opened the app on cellular network after I saw your email and it worked ok, no need to do any change. I will check if it works ok on my wifi at home and advise, thanks for the support.

El 19/11/2016, a las 11:07 a.m., Mattjmiddleton <smartthings@discoursemail.commailto:smartthings@discoursemail.com> escribi?:

[https://avatars.discourse.org/v2/letter/m/8c91f0/45.png] mattjmiddletonhttps://community.smartthings.com/users/mattjmiddleton
November 19

Jorge, can you see if it’s anywhere in your itunes backup.

I can still find 2.2.1 in \iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications\

You might be able then to delete 2.2.2 from the phone and itunes, any do a sync to get 2.2.1 back.

cheers
matt

Still no tiled things page.