iOS app logging out consistently

She doesn’t want you tracking her!

How is this thread over a year and 4 months old? And this still happens? Its really getting frustrating.

I have had this happen to me 3 times in the last 3 weeks. For days it will work via the widget icons, in fact, I can execute a widget command, that does what it should, and launch the app itself, and it requests a login. Its making relying on the phone as geo-presence impossible.

My wife and I are also experiencing this. Incredibly frustrating for presence sensing. Worst part is that I don’t even know I’m logged out until something doesn’t trigger.

Has this been taken care of, I am being logged out constantly?

I get logged out about once a week (iOS).

For those above that reported issues using Android and having to constantly log back in, make sure that the App Permissions (Location, Contacts, Storage) for the SmartThings App are Enabled. Another user in another thread was having issues with constantly having to log back in on Android. I could reproduce this on Marshmallow and Nougat by disabling my app permissions on both OS. I don’t know if it’s one of the permissions or a combination, but when all are enabled he no longer has to manually log back in.

Hope this helps one or more of you.

I can confirm this is still an issue on iOS. Usually triggered if you restart or close the app. Is this the 90s where you can’t handle sessions?

Please fix this or my or girlfriend will kill me slowly because everything in the house is all fuc… up :wink:

If you’ve updated to 2.3.6 and are still getting logged out, please DM me or reach out to support.

I know it’s early to definitively say, but the updated iOS app has been performing much better as far as staying logged in. Both my wife and my phone had been getting logged out a lot but so far w have not in the new version…

Thanks. Created a support ticket.

Happening to me this morning - logged out completely :cry:

With the new two-step login form I now have to manually type in my account email rather than having 1Password fill it for me so it is even worse than before!

DM sent…

I got logged out again as well.

I have updated to 2.3.6 and am logged out constantly. Any thoughts?

Please contact support with the details of when you were logged out.

I really can’t comprehend why this is still an issue. Running latest version of app and iOS with widgets. Constantly being logged out on a daily basis.

I am constantly being logged out as well, which messes with all my routines and presence sensor. Latest app version, 2.3.6. I can’t tell what is making it happen however. I just come home and no lights come on or I get an alarm notification because it thinks I am not home.

Latest version of everyone on iOS and still be logged out randomly. Know way to know when it happens until a presence sensor isn’t seen.

• iPad 3 w/ iOS 9.3.5 (never leaves home, always on home Wi-Fi) = never logs out

• iPhone 5s w/ iOS 10.3.2 (goes everywhere with me, on home Wi-Fi or Verizon LTE) = frequently logs out

Both devices are running SmartThings Mobile app 2.3.6.

Very frustrating indeed…

Second day in a row being logged out…

I thought this issue was because I used the same login on two phones but I’m constantly logged out.
I have two iPhones (10.3.2) and one Android (7.1.2) and they are always logged out. A real pain in the arse as I have only had ST for 2 weeks and sold it to the Mrs as all singing all dancing - as you can imagine she’s pretty peeved at the moment with things not working. Any new updates on this?