IFTTT is live in the UK!

Good news, the wait is over!!

As of this post, you can now use IFTTT in the UK! Now you can integrate all of your other connected things to SmartThings through IFTTT rules to make your home smarter and your life more convenient.

One caveat: If you are in the UK and have already connected your account to IFTTT, you will need to disconnect the channel and reconnect it to properly make the connection.

Happy IFTTTing! Get cookin’ on those recipes!

8 Likes

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

Connected to IFTTT successfully but after a few minutes and it seems to be down… is it just me or have we just broken IFTTT?

1 Like

What are you seeing as the problem? Triggers not working?

The IFTTT website wasn’t loading… just refreshed it and it says it’s down for maintenance now.

Should be good now, it is loading for me again.

Awesome, thanks for the update!!

Major outage at IFTTT.com web pages and mobile apps.

Recipe performance - operational.

Investigating - We are currently investigating this issue.

Nov 12, 20:28 PST

Past Incidents
Nov 12, 2015
Issues loading IFTTT.com
Resolved - This incident has been resolved.
Nov 12, 20:56 PST
Investigating - We are currently investigating this issue.
Nov 12, 20:28 PST

That was quick !

Great news - thanks for the announcement and all the work that undoubtedly went into this.

One thing I think feels missing though is the ability to read the home mode from IFTTT… I want to set it up so that when my mode changes to Away, it turns off my entertainment system through the Harmony channel… but I can’t see an easy way to do that?

Maybe a virtual switch is required? But being able to act on the Mode would make a lot more sense…

James.

Thanks everyone involved & for their hard work. Works fine for me.

1 Like

A massive thanks to all the guys at Smartthings for their hard work in getting this issue fixed.

1 Like

This is not working anymore…

Hi Tim Slagle can you email me on ctennant@me.com so I can forward you the email I just sent to support@smartthings.com

Thanks