IFTTT and SmartThings (UK accounts)

Chop Chop,

I’ve just ordered my Huawei watch and I want to be able to turn my lights on when it arrives on Friday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wishful thinking … its back online now and no change yet.

what about sharptools?

SharpTools has been updated to work in the UK. If you already had it installed (like I did) then you may need to clear the app data (Phone Settings - Apps) before going through the authorization process. Also make sure o toggle the ‘UK Mode’ switch before attempting authorization.

3 Likes

SharpTools is indeed now working; just paid the £1.99 to get the Widgets, and much better than the default Samsung Widget :smile: Thanks

3 Likes

I’ll just leave this here…

6 Likes

I also changed the post title since IFTTT is working! :smile:

3 Likes

Awesome. Thanks to everyone who has been working on the.

1 Like

Hope this isn’t what’s caused the current IFTTT outage!!! :sweat_smile:

It is loading for me again, should be good now.

I still get the “problem accessing switch” error. Is there something i need to do for it to work?

Cheers

Will

Did you do a full disconnect and re-connect?

1 Like

Great , well done all, working well for me.

Re: Other devices / services that use OAuth… I assume each one will need to be updated. Is there a maintained list, presumably by SmartThings of what works in the UK , what doesn’t and if they are in progress to become working ?

K

Worked a treat - thank you!

Both IFTTT and SharpTools working fine for me now. Well done to everyone for all their efforts.

2 Likes

I know that this has caused consternation for lots of IFTTT users. As a novice I don’t really know what IFTTT can offer to ST users.

Would it be possible on this, or a new, thread for IFTTT users to showcase what they can do with IFTTT please?

Thanks.

I think a new thread would be best :wink:

Here you go!

The following is a clickable link to a topic in the project section of the forms. You can use this to just enter a brief overview of how you would use IFTTT with SmartThings and give a link to the specific forum topic where you discuss the project/method in detail. :sunglasses:

Any news on the Harmony integration? Would be great if this could be fixed.

Does anyone know if this is on the radar and being worked on?

3 Likes