OK, so this morning a bunch of my device types and settings have mysteriously rolled themselves back to where they were on Saturday. Note that they were fine on Sunday night and Monday, which is after the platform maintenance. About six hours of work gone, but mostly I don’t know whether I should put anything back in case it’s going to go again.
I have reported it to support with documentation of logs showing where the change happened. They suggested I keep an eye on the forums for other comments. So here we are.
I created four binary switches on Friday to use with Amazon. Then on Saturday I change them to be momentary switches. I also added a fifth switch. They worked fine on Sunday night and Monday.
Then this morning, bunch of my IFTTT recipes didn’t work, I checked–the switches are back to being binary and the fifth switch has disappeared altogether.