I can not find a way to send multiple alerts

Still new to all this. Added my first water sensor this morning, added it to the Smart Home Monitor. So I find where it will push a text to my cell phone, but, I need to be able to let others know… meaning my daughter. I am fixing to go on a long trip, and will be in a number of places with out cell service or internet… I could have a lot of damage after 4 or 5 days. How, short of just having it send only her a text, can I set up multiple?
Thanks

1 Like

echo it with Google Voice,
or add a duplicate smartapp.

The ST video shows selecting additional folks from the contacts list when setting up text/push notifications (Samsung phone) however I am not able to find that feature. It appears to have been made available in this current version yet I see several folks on here are not able to see it either.

I got my system to send 2 texts by setting up the main notification to me then I setup a customer trigger to send a notice to my wife’s phone based on the triggered event. Not as elegant as selecting her from the contacts list but it works

Good luck
Rick

Keep in mind that the videos were all made on an older version of the SmartThings app. There have been a lot of changes and the videos were not updated.