SmartThings Community

Hub keeps going offline, no support response

(Chris) #1

My hub goes offline like 2-5 times a day and its quite annoying. its just started doing it in the last month and nothing has changed. I’ve seen 2 emails to support to have them look into it and sent the emails 23 days apart and still haven’t gotten a email response from smart things support. any ideas whats going on with he customer support for smart things

(Peter) #2

Exact same thing here. What version of hub do you have? Phone support also doesn’t work- they just hang up because they say they’re too busy to talk

(Olivier) #3

I get your point. This is what this night looks like for me…

(Peter) #4

Does anyone with the v3 hub have these issues? Or is just v1 folks?

(Olivier) #5

I am personally on a v2

(Chris) #6

I’m on V2 as well.
I finally got through to support and their fix was change ethernet cord…

(Dustin) #7

@egobuster1 - did the cord replacement fix the issue by chance? I’m on a V3 and I get an offline/online cycle every minute. It’s been like this for weeks. Support took 20 days to reply to me, only to suggest rebooting from within the IDE, which didn’t change a thing.

Unfortunately, my device is remote - so doing anything physical requires planning a trip. :frowning:

(Djbusters ) #8

I am also getting these offline/online since few days. random events.

(Daniel ) #9

Every evening my G2 hub is offline for an hour or so. Local execution works but no connection between the app and hub.

3 evenings in a row and of course, I tried powering it off for a while and plugging it back in.

Bit frustrating as most automations occur in the late afternoon and evening…