- Z-Wave Join V2: The hub will now attempt to complete secure inclusion (if necessary) and collect all necessary info about a Z-Wave device before sending it up to the cloud. This prevents device configuration problems caused by this activity interfering with the configuration commands that the device handler sends.
- Partially fixed an issue causing the Z-Wave module to fail on startup when it has a problematic device record
- Fixed a race case in LAN handling where bytes would not always be read before closing the connection resulting in truncated messages to the cloud
- Improvements to local video processing engine
- Improved reliability of video clip generation with Smart Home Monitor