We’re excited to announce the release of Samsung SmartThings Hub firmware version 0.29.8. Once downloaded, your Hub will briefly go offline as it reboots and applies the update; most customers will experience less than one minute of downtime. We will update the status page when the release is complete.
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2015 (Hub v2)
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2018 (Hub v3)
Release Date: 03 March 2020 ~ 05 March 2020
Note that this release will be spread over a few days, so you may not see your Hub update the first day of the release period. We will post on this thread once all users should have received the update.
- Reduce DHCP retry interval to improve the likelihood of initial IP assignment
- Firmware update for the Aurora Battery Powered Wireless Switch
- Stability and performance improvements
- Expose select mesh diagnostic info in IDE
- Fixed issue with updating WiFi credentials via SoftAP on Hub V3
- Fixed an issue that prompted the mobile app to display a security related warning after adding a Z-Wave S2 device
- Security patches to kernel and other software packages
- Various minor fixes