On Thursday Jan 11, we will be rolling out a new Hub Firmware beta version 0.20.11. Below are the release notes. If you were a part of the last beta, you will be included in this beta as well (unless you answered no to wanting to participate in the next). If you were in the last beta and have changed your mind, please sign in to CenterCode and choose to opt out before then. Sign up here if you would like to be included in the beta https://smartthings.centercode.com/key/Sh5hhsB.
Samsung SmartThings Hub (Hub V2)
- Add support for additional DTHs to execute locally
- Aeon Multisensor 6
- Z-Wave Plus Door/Window Sensor
- Simulated Switch
- Simulated Dimmer Switch
- Process additional messages for existing locally executing devices on the hub.
- Fix communication error with Hue bridge running the Hue beta firmware
- Fix discovery of some Samsung Digital Appliances
- Add ability to perform Z-Wave firmware updates for testing on some hubs
- Fix rare case of Z-Wave communication errors after failed secure include