Calling all beta testers!
We’re excited to announce the start of the beta program for the Hub V2 0.21.x firmware release. We will begin rolling out the firmware update in batches starting on the 12th of March and will send out an email prior to updating your Hub. The hub will be offline for about a minute during the update. See below for more specific details about the update.
- Samsung SmartThings Hub (Hub V2)
- Rolling out to batches of hubs starting on March 12th
- Add support for additional DTHs to execute locally
- Fibaro Motion Sensor (non-ZW5 version)
- Fibaro Door/Window Sensor (non-ZW5 version)
- Virtual Switch
- Virtual Dimmer Switch
- ZLL Dimmer Bulb
- ZLL RGB Bulb
- ZLL RGBW Bulb
- ZLL White Color Temperature Bulb
- ZLL White Color Temperature Bulb 5000K
- Updated the Z-Wave Radio Firmware to 4.54
- This firmware improves stability and connectivity within the Z-Wave network.
- Fix problems discovering multiple Zigbee devices at once and also with discovering certain devices (ex: Innr and Nue)
- Improved performance in handling of lan connections for cloud DTHs
- Prevent hub offline notifications from being sent while hub is still online
- Firmware updates for the following devices
- Sengled Classic, Touch, Plus and Color Plus - add support for secure rejoin
- OSRAM PAR16, CLA 60 and B40 ZLL bulbs - improve reliability
* Anyone who participated in the 0.20.x beta is automatically signed up for this one.
If you’d like to participate in the beta, but haven’t taken the survey yet you can Sign Up Here