Hub disappeared at midnight (December 4/5 2018)

Tuesday at 23:59, Dec. 4, my Smartthings hub went offline and came back online at midnight but without the smartthing devices and seemingly the location. I was able to re-add it using the Android app but all the connected devices were lost. The various devices, door sensors, sirens, etc. had to be added again. This only affected the Smartthings devices but not the Arlo cameras and the LifX lights. Logging information seems to have been lost with the hub. Did this happen to anyone else? Thanks.

Bill

I had issues with ST about that time also. My ST has returned to normal.

went no-response EST 2am-340am

I can’t be sure, but it’s possible that a second location was added and made the primary location. If so, your devices would still be on your account, just on the other location. So the first thing to do is to go to the IDE and see if you have two locations now.

Mine did the same thing this morning. This is the second time it has happened. After the first incident, with no response from Support, I deleted all my zwave devices, excluded each device then re-added them again. Also had to reprogram my automations. Very frustrating. They obviously have an issue and are not fixing it. I have an event at my home this weekend for which I need these working and don’t have time to “fix” this again.