Does anyone have a solution for this:
- I’m using UK smartthings hub in EU.
- I have couple of US z-wave devices (gocontrol /linear garage door opneners, aeotec energy meter and others) that cant be finded by the hub (probably because the different frequences of z-wave in US and EU
- I definitly want to pair garage door openers thats important for me in the smartthings hub
- Is there any way to connect US z-wave devices with the UK hub?
- maybe I have to buy from US hub from other vendor that works with linear/gocontrol and can be connected with smartthings hub? (kind a philips hue integration) ?
- or maybe there is an other way to set up US device with UK hub?
- I dont want to have 2 smartthings hubs (UK and US) because I dont want to swith hub/or locations, it’s easy solution but its not working for me, till smartthings allow using two hubs on one location
- I cant replace the UK hub with US hub (it sounds easy too) cause I have EU z-wave door locks and I will have the same problem with it.
thanks for the help