I have an offline device that doesn’t exist. I migrated from another hub and moved everything over and this one device got moved over twice and shows as offline. The working copy of the device I can exclude/include just fine, but the “offline” device is driving me crazy that I can’t get rid of it. I’ve tried excluding it multiple times in a row and it always shows that 1 device was deleted, but the “offline” device continues to show up. After excluding I also tried to “Remove” the device from the edit menu, but nothing happens. I’m absolutely certain it’s the same device as it’s the first device I added from my other hub and the only one I was messing with at the time.
I’d recommend seeing if you can delete the device using the API Browser+.