Honeywell Announces Integration with SmartThings

I just got an email from Honeywell stated they now have 100% integration and compatibility across all their Total Comfort thermostats.

Where do we find this official awesomeness?

1 Like

I presume this means that if you install a Honeywell Thermostat, it will automatically assign the correct and official Device Type Handler.

I also think it is still closed source…? Which is annoying if there isn’t at least documentation on it in case it has any special Commands, Attributes, Events and/or quirks.

Yes, that would be the hope, that I can switch it in the IDE to the official one since I have been having troubles very, very recently…so I knew something had changed somewhere.

You know how it is, Terry!

1 Like

Hi Eric!

You can find the official integration by following this path: Marketplace > Things > Climate Control > Thermostats > Honeywell

I would also like to point out that there are some known issues that will affect a small portion of users. The most prominent issues are listed here: Honeywell RTH9580WF is ready

We’re still actively working on improvements, but we felt we should get it out there because it’ll work great for most homes and really, it’s been long overdue.

Cheers!

2 Likes

How often does it refresh to get the latest information?