HomePage Icon has X

I see my hub on the home screen but there is an x on the bottom left corner of the hub icon. It says my hub is online. All my hubs are flashing red, sometimes one will flash green. All my other sensors seem to be working. What does the X mean? And why do my hubs flash red?

https://support.smartthings.com/hc/en-us/articles/205956920-What-do-the-LED-colors-on-the-Hub-mean-

You didn’t mention which hub you have…

If v3:

Red (blinking)

What it means: Hub is having power issues

What to do: The blinking red LED can indicate issues with either the backup batteries or the power cable connection. To narrow down the issue, unplug the Hub, and plug it into a different outlet. If the LED is still blinking red, contact support.

If v2:

Red (blinking)

What it means: Hub is having power issues

What to do: The blinking red LED can indicate issues with either the backup batteries or the power cable connection. To narrow down the issue for the SmartThings Hub v2 (2015):

• Take the batteries out of the Hub
  • Plug the Hub into a different wall outlet without batteries
  • Unplug the Hub and install new batteries
  • Plug the Hub into that different wall outlet with new batteries

To narrow down the issue for the SmartThings Hub v1 (2013), unplug the Hub, and plug it into a new outlet.

If the LED is still blinking red in all of the above scenarios, contact support.

True, but many people see The “magenta“ light as “red.“ And blinking magenta would mean it’s trying to complete a firmware update.

This blinking pinkish color indicates that the Hub is downloading a firmware update, which can occur during initial setup or with the release of a Hub firmware upgrade. Do not unplug the Hub while firmware is being downloaded.