Help with SmartThings

I am and have been having trouble with my app and devices and could use some help.

I first noticed issues several weeks ago when an EcoSmart Remote deleted and refused to retain button settings. Then my Zooz switches lost access to the advanced settings. Next my devices (all of them) started taking several minutes to load. When they finally open they show offline. Once I refresh the page they show online and can be used. All devices are working properly through automations as of now. I contacted Zooz and they verified the problem with their switches is not on their end as all settings are available from the IDE. I contacted SmartThings support and we ha e been going back and forth for 2.5 weeks as they can not understand what the issue is.

Here are the things I have already tried:

1. Unplug hub for 15 mins then restart
  2. Clear app cache and data
    Perform z-wave repair
  3. Uninstall app
  4. Reinstall app
  5. Delete/Exclude devices
  6. Remove custom dth
  7. Re-add dth
  8. Re-add device

I am at a loss as everything was functioning properly and then one by one have started to lose functionality. Thanks in advance

Forgot to mention I’m in the US using a V3 hub.

Hey there! @Terri_Baker, Thank you for providing the troubleshooting steps that you have already attempted.

I completely understand your frustration, and I wanted to confirm that you are running the most recent ST App Version and Hub Firmware on your device.

As a recent firmware/Application update was pushed out to hubs, including yours in the US. You can read more about the latest releases here: 2018/2015 Model Hub Firmware Release Notes - 0.35.04

If you are running the latest versions and are still experiencing these types of issues, I would recommend creating a Support ticket so we can look into your concerns further.

You can reach out directly to a support team in your area using the below information:
US: 1-866-813-2404
US: support@smartthings.com
UK: support@smartthings.co.uk

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell