GE Link bulb issues

(Robert Brown) #1

I have 47 GE Link bulbs connected to ST. 2 Par38, 15 A19 Daylights, 30 A19 Warm White. Since starting with ST a month and half ago I’ve not really had any major issues. Occasionally I needed to reset a bulb here or there but fit the last week or so a few dropped putt and resetting them did not work. I ended up deleting them from ST last night and re-added and they worked great.

This evening though none of the bulbs are working. All still show up in the app but none respond.

Anyone else having issues??

(Glenn) #2

Try rebooting your hub?

(Robert Brown) #3

Yes, I pulled the batteries, power cord and counted to the magic number of 10. Nothing different. I reset two bulbs and re-added to ST without deleting from the app first, those two came back to life, non off the rest.

I have also been having issues with a few bulbs lately

(Viren Patel) #5

I have not experienced a disconnect issue but my GE LINK bulbs keep turning on and off for no reason…its driving me/wife crazy

(Megan) #6

I have been having issues with all my zigbee for 3 weeks or so, including my GE bulbs. I pinged ST support and got:

1. environmental (no issues for a year, now I do)
  2. Range (no issues for a year, now I do)
  3. GE bulbs are known wonky devices (does not explain the Osrams doing it too)
  4. See 1 again
  5. See 2 again
  6. See 3 again
  7. May be related to Database issues we are having, but will offer you 10%off V2 hub just in case it is the hub, but please see 1,2, and 3 again.