GE 12727 3 way light toggle switch $13.68

damnit, i need the fan switches. Anybody seen them on clearance at a certain zip?

Seriously? Link?

thanks 4 of the dimmer 12724 switchs for 59 and change

and six of the addon switchs 12723 for 19.38

also got 5 of the 12722 with 20.00 off 100 order for 87ā€¦ comes to 15 and change a switch

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

As he mentioned, they are in the pipeline

4 Likes

Thanks! I thought I followed cesā€¦ I donā€™t know how I missed that!

Fan switch $24.29 Palm Bay, FL 32905

1 Like

I ordered two this AM ; order still in process.

got what they say was last 4 GE switchesā€¦weā€™ll see!

With all the deals over recent months I pretty much have all 3 floors covered. Iā€™m slowly running of of things to automate. Iā€™ve even stocked up the devices Iā€™ll need for a planned addition.
Question: Is putting contact sensors on the toilet seats taking it a bit to far? Should I buy a dog so I can get the pet door? jk

5 Likes

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B018Z0TE3K/

3 Likes

I donā€™t think so! I did it!! :blush:

3 Likes

Butā€¦ itā€™s not z-wave

1 Like

Any store have the rocker dimmer and the toggle dimmer for discounted price? Only need 3 rockers so didnā€™t get to 50 yet. Iā€™m sure I can find filler if not. Also could I use the 3 way switch in single instance or is there something else?

No store has both of them discounted.

Looks like that lake Wales price went back up. Any other store with rocker dimmer?

looks like the cheapest now is $23.21 in Gaffney, SC

4 of my switches just got shipped :slight_smile: Still waiting for the wall plugs to get ship.

This deal will not work if you live in different state right? Such as MD 21030. Since Lowes doesnā€™t do Parcel Shipping at this price\location.

well, that was the point. they were allowing parcel shipping up until a couple days ago. Now the deal seems dead, unless it just so happens you live nearby.

Wish I see this post earlierā€¦ sigh