From the Device on your Wrist [COMPLETE THE SENTENCE]

I got my frontier S3 with my S7 Edge. I put a nice leather band on it and really like the way it looks.

One thing I did notice is on the Garmin Connect IQ App store, Garmin is actually listed as the developer of the widget, so itā€™s very possible that Garminā€™s dev team did the heavy lifting on this.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been testing out a Martian Alexa-enabled smartwatch ( https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M5B9SVG/ref=twister_B01N4JHIH0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 ) and, aside from some cosmetic issues, I really really like it.

Thatā€™s absolutely the case. Garmin wrote this integration.

3 Likes

Agreed, I too have an S3 Frontier. Blows me away that Samsung hasnā€™t written the app for it yet. Donā€™t follow Microsoftā€™s mistakes and put your own platform on the back burner.

1 Like

How about an Android Wear app for SmartThings?

1 Like

Itā€™s not android wear, but there is a tasker plus sharptools option that some community members are using.

Iā€™m just biding my time before my Huawei Watch gets Android Wear 2.0 and therefore Google Assistant integration.

An App would have been nice though.

What happened to the gear app you guys were going to start beta testing? And disabled submissions for apps, making it 10x harder to make something that works for the community! :cry: