Frient (Develco) Energy Monitor (Zigbee) [ST Edge]

Anyone had any success getting the Frient Energy Monitor to work with Edge drivers? I don’t think the fingerprint is added to any driver yet and I’m not sure which would be the most suitable.

I’ve tried various Zigbee ‘stock’ and also Mariano’s drivers, but I’m not sure if the architecture is there to support Zigbee energy monitoring on Edge or just no drivers include the fingerprint yet.

• endpointId: 02
  • manufacturer: Develco
  • model: ZHEMI101
  • zigbeeNodeType: SLEEPY_END_DEVICE

tagging @Mariano_Colmenarejo

Hi Lewis
Your device fingerprints should not be in any stock driver.

I could add a new profile in my Zigbee power Mc driver and test, it should work.

It would be nice if you send me the information of the clusters that the device uses, in addition to the manufacturer and model.

The default powerMeter libraries, I think they still have the error of multiplying the value in W by 1000, I have corrected it in my driver and it seems to work fine, nobody has complained, hahaha.

1 Like

@lewisburgess Did you get it working with Edge Drivers ?.
I’ve got mine working now but I don’t know how to Publish it to the community. Perhaps @Mariano_Colmenarejo can add it to his site to share out.

What fingerprints to add and to which driver?

It’s OK, Seems that SmartThings have now added it to their latest zigbee-power-meter driver. He should be fine. Sorry

1 Like