SmartThings Community

Fibaro Dimmer 2 - webCoRE scene attribute

fibaro

(Andrew) #1

Hi All,

I’m a newbie to webCoRE and need a little direction as I have searched the forums and running out of things to try

Problem:
I have recently installed several Fibaro Dimmer 2 modules which work fine. I’m now attempting to use WebCoRE to create some additional scenes but I’m struggling to find the ‘scene’ attribute when creating a new ‘If Block’ condition on a new piston.

What I have tried:

• I have enabled ‘Show advanced statements’ in the option menu in the piston but it makes no difference to the attributes available for the dimmer. All I have is ‘energy, level, power , switch , $status, checkinterval, DeviceWatch-DeviceStatus, errorMode, heathStatus’
  • I have enabled parameter 28 for the dimmer and can see ‘scene’ events in the smartthings event log
  • I have installed the Fibaro Device Handler by Codersaur as well as the standard WebCore Smartapps&devices by Ady624
    -Tried difference browsers and the iphone smartapp

What am I missing?

Many Thanks
Andy

(Simon) #2

You need to be using the codersaur DTH. Then the scene attributes should be available to select in webcore as below.

Hope this helps.

(Andrew) #3

Thanks Simon.

In the end it was my mistake. I took a closer look and although I created the new Fibaro dimmer device handler from codesaur I had not thereafter properly selected the new device type in the device itself from ‘Fibaro Dimmer 2 ZW5’ to ‘Fibaro Dimmer 2’. All is now working

Regards,
Andy