Fibaro Dimmer 2 - webCoRE scene attribute

Hi All,

I’m a newbie to webCoRE and need a little direction as I have searched the forums and running out of things to try

Problem:
I have recently installed several Fibaro Dimmer 2 modules which work fine. I’m now attempting to use WebCoRE to create some additional scenes but I’m struggling to find the ‘scene’ attribute when creating a new ‘If Block’ condition on a new piston.

What I have tried:

• I have enabled ‘Show advanced statements’ in the option menu in the piston but it makes no difference to the attributes available for the dimmer. All I have is ‘energy, level, power , switch , $status, checkinterval, DeviceWatch-DeviceStatus, errorMode, heathStatus’
  • I have enabled parameter 28 for the dimmer and can see ‘scene’ events in the smartthings event log
  • I have installed the Fibaro Device Handler by Codersaur as well as the standard WebCore Smartapps&devices by Ady624
    -Tried difference browsers and the iphone smartapp

What am I missing?

Many Thanks
Andy

You need to be using the codersaur DTH. Then the scene attributes should be available to select in webcore as below.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Simon.

In the end it was my mistake. I took a closer look and although I created the new Fibaro dimmer device handler from codesaur I had not thereafter properly selected the new device type in the device itself from ‘Fibaro Dimmer 2 ZW5’ to ‘Fibaro Dimmer 2’. All is now working

Regards,
Andy