FIBARO Dimmer 2 (FGD-212) Problem

Hello guys,
I have FIBARO Dimmer 2 FGD-212 and for some reason after several days of proper working suddenly stopped receiving commands from the application. The dimmer itself is working is dimming perfectly there is no issues but inside the application is not showing the status and I cant power off or on or dimming it. Also in the hub Im seeing it as online. Some ideas what can be the problem? Into the same wiring box I have another dimmer that is working perfectly. Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem myself. Have two Fibaro dimmer 2. The first one works great with the physically switch and also in the app.
The second one I can pair it and the switch works great but no reaction when I try to use it in the app?

I hav tried to exclude it, reboot my hub and included it. It is not working at all for some reason.
I don¨t know what to do anymore?

Yes. Absolutely the same issue they are in the same double wiring box next to each other.

It’s due to a new firmware release from Smartthings. There is a new beta out that fixes the problem. Public release is scheduled for next week

The fix for Fibaro Dimmer 2 has been released to all customers (hub firmware 0.27.8)

Is strange because the issue exists and I`m with firmware version: 000.027.00009