I previously had a number of Fibaro Dimmer 2’s connected to my SmartThings hub. I recently tried to add 2 more, but whilst the pairing initially seems successful (device shows up in the App after the pairing session, no error messages are displayed)…
- I cannot control them via the SmartThings App (any operation just times out)
- The App does not reflect any correct status
- The SmartThings Graph website shows the networkSecurityLevel as ZWAVE_S0_FAILED.
I have tried;
- Resetting the new devices multiple times and re-attempting the pairing
- Moving the hub closer to the devices (it’s now 2 feet away)
- Restarting the hub
- Factory resetting the hub
… now, after doing a factory reset, the old Fibaro Dimmer’s (which used to be paired and work absolutely fine), now fail with the same behaviour .
The debug logs for the pairing session shows nothing obvious (only a 1 line entry from the Fibaro, saying it was “installed”);
Does any one know what else I can try?