Fail to install webcore in smartthings classic

Thanks Brad.

So is the NA02 issue being investigated too?

Iā€™m seeing timeouts from your setup. Did you change anything around May 4? Iā€™m not seeing a system-wide spike in timeouts around that time.

Is that a question for me Brad?

I installed Echo Speaks on May 4 that added about 10 Echo devices. It was about this time I noticed webCoRE dashboard issues but I canā€™t say for sure if it was the exact same time. What I do know is that I had dashboard issues before I added the new Echo devices to webCoRE.

Yes I got the same response as well:

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to SmartThings Support. We are unable to provide support for custom device and automation integrations.

I recommend connecting to the SmartThings Community or Developer Support team for further help.

Let me know if you have anything else I can help you with, it would be my pleasure.

Regards,

Tejaswi
SmartThings Support.

So I must have been wrong. Removing my Echo Speaks devices as available devices in webCoRE has corrected my dashboard loading issue. Now Iā€™m confused as others use Echo Speaks and WC without issue.

Now that it is working again, have you tried adding those echo devices back in? I use echo devices in a half dozed or so pistons, so I really donā€™t want to remove them to try and get access to my dashboard again since everything is currently working.

Yes, I tried that yesterday. Removed the Echo devices from webCoRE, dashboard loaded. Added them back, dashboard would not load. Added one Echo device back, dashboard would not load. I tried adding a non-Echo deice to webCoRE and no problems with dashboard.

That is good to know, thanks. For now Iā€™ll leave things alone so my pistons continue to fire.

Latest reply from ST Support.

Hi xxxx,

We appreciate your efforts and patience with us.

We are working on the issue and send it over to our team to have them take care of it.
Iā€™ll update you as soon as I have confirmation that the issue is resolved.

Regardā€™s
Mounika
SmartThings Support Team
www.smartthings.com

Not sure if this means they know what the problem is, or just admitting the problem is on their side.

The error message on the app disappeared yesterday and It started working for me. Iā€™m in!

Not working for me stillā€¦ Tried reinstalling the smartapp from within IDE but still no luckā€¦

Standard response for me from Support

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to SmartThings Support. We are unable to provide support for custom device and automation integrations.

I recommend connecting to the SmartThings Community or Developer Support team for further help.

Let me know if you have anything else I can help you with, it would be my pleasure.

Regards,
Sneha
Samsung SmartThings Support.

Can anyone please confirm if they have this working correctly yet? Iā€™m still having issues.

See post of Webcore forum for reference.

have you updated your webCoRE code in IDE? at the bottom of the thread, they released a patch which should have resolved the issue.

Yes I think so. Running v0.3.10b.20190514 and nothing shows up as new in the repo.

you should post in the thread you linked to above. the minions over there will see your post and respond. Also, provide more details on what is happening.

I am confused if you are experiencing the issue in this thread or the one you linked to above which is totally unrelated.

Yep done that already on the other post but thought I would try here too as its been a couple of days since I posted.
Understand people are busy so happy to wait.

1 Like

what is your username on the webcore forum? I am trying to locate your post but unable to find it. are you on AP02 shard by chance?

Ganman is my username over there and yes on ap02

Unfortunately, I believe this is a SmartThings issue. I havenā€™t seen any recent news or updates though.

the link you posted above was a totally separate issue that was resolved