Error Code 15-200 when setting up SmartThings with refrigerator

Hey I just got a new Samsung refrigerator and I’m trying to connect it to the SmartThings app. But to no avail. I keep getting to the last step with it “Registering to my Samsung Account” and after what feels like an eternity I get an error code 15-200. Can anyone please help? Just in case it means anything, my wifi connection is via google-wifi.

Hey there! @Prince242, Welcome to the Community! :slight_smile: I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues with onboarding your Samsung Refrigerator to the Smart Things Application. I’m not familiar with that particular error code for home appliances.

What is the model code for your Refrigerator?

Here’s a couple of troubleshooting steps to try for issues with onboarding:

1. Make sure your appliance is supported in the SmartThings app(Check model code in search bar)

2. Ensure your appliance is in AP (pairing) mode and your mobile device is in range for initial discovery.

3. Remove, reset, and re-add your appliance.

While pairing your device, select the Question mark (?) in SmartThings for more help if displayed.

If the symptom persists, I would recommend creating a Support ticket so we can look into your concerns further.

You can reach out directly to a support team in your area using the below information:

US: 1-866-813-2404
US: support@smartthings.com
UK support 0333 0000333
UK: support@smartthings.co.uk
CA: support@smartthings.ca

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell