Enterwave status doesnt update

I just installed 2 ZWN-RSM2-PLUS Enterwave relays. I’ve uploaded the code and the devices show up and work for the most part in smartthings. The problem is that if i toggle relay #2 it doesnt update the status in smartthings unless i refresh it. If i toggle relay #1 it will update the status for both relays but not if i toggle #2.

I’ve been using the code from this thread [RELEASE] Enerwave ZWN-RSM2 (v1 & v2) & RSM2-Plus —Smart Dual Relay Switch Module

Any suggestions?

I’m having the same issue. I wish someone with knowledge could help up. Did you ever find a solution?
I didn’t notice that it would update the 2nd relay when the 1st relay updated but it does. weird.
I just removed one and installed another thinking that was the problem but the second is acting the same way. That led me here. Wish I would have come here first and saved myself the time and effort of removing the switches and all for nothing.

No i wasn’t. I’m hoping it a device driver issue rather than a hardware issue. I want at some point to learn the programming side of it and see if i can get it working but haven’t had a chance yet.