I have a number of ZWN-RSM1S and ZWN-RSM2 devices in my house. I just went and bought 20 ZWN-RSM1 devices thinking they would work the same as they are the replacement model to the ZWN-RSM1S. All functions work correctly except for the device updating ST when the switch is manually controlled.
Running a debug when it was a Z-Wave Switch didn’t show anything in live log, so i changed the device to be a Z-Wave Switch Generic which is what I use with all my other devices, i then get live log data when using the app to toggle the switch however I still get nothing when toggled via the manual switch.
On the device events of the ZWN-RSM1S i get DEVICE physical when physically switched and DEVICE digital when controlled via ST. on the ZWN-RSM1 i get no DEVICE physical.
Looking at the manual for the 1S (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0767/7411/files/ENZWN-RSM1S.pdf) I see there is a Unsolicited Report Configuration which i assume may be the reporting of the switch physical, it says its disabled by default and I’ve never enabled it so not sure if its related, but the RSM1 (http://www.lorenzhd.com/thesmartesthouse/downloads/ZWN-RSM1.pdf) also talks about a command Command_Class_Configuration to enable a broadcast;
I wonder how i can send a Command_Class_Configuration 255 to my devices to see if this fixes the issue.