End of Year sales 2022

Catch all for the upcoming end of year sales

2 Likes

Lots of Aqara stuff on a small end of year sale, 15 - 25% off depending on the model.

These are Zigbee and most will work with a smartthings/Aeotec hub but may require a custom edge driver. Research first to make sure the model you are choosing is compatible.

The cameras and hubs are not presently compatible with SmartThings. That may change in the future for the hubs that will get Matter support, but we’re not there yet. And I don’t expect to see the cameras integrate with ST.

The following is a good place to start your research:

[ST Edge/Beta] Xiaomi/Aqara/Tuya zigbee sensors driver

1 Like

I have had good experience with the Aqara P1 and the humidity and temp sensors. I have a contact sensor coming today that will hopefully work as well.
Amazon has these on sale today.

2 Likes

Meross has some discounted items and several with coupon savings. I would link directly to their store on Amazon but you get a better view of their products/pricing by a search of Meross.
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=meross&rh=n%3A228013%2Cp_89%3Ameross&dc&ds=v1%3Alo27nJrB1XPNCSvcUBAMmnwx9E9ObQmdJS5Q9Dwp8y4&qid=1671548778&rnid=2528832011&ref=sr_nr_p_89_1

1 Like

Meross is offering a second batch of their Matter Smart plugs for pre-order that is expected to ship on January 31, 2023. Reduced pricing at this point.

Don’t get confused when you see the first batch is sold out.

1 Like

IKEA has its IKEA SYMFONISK (Sonos) WiFi Bookshelf Speaker (White or Black, Smart/Gen2) on sale for $99.99 . Select free curbside pickup where available, otherwise, shipping/delivery is $6.

Note, this item may be available in-store for $95. Availability for store pickup may vary by location.

1 Like