[Edge drivers] Issue opening the device's Detail View

I just got access to the tiles again. It started downloading the new switch’s driver and then I had access to them all. Thanks to the team! But, is there anything I can do (other than rebooting the hub and clearing the cache which I had already done)?

Something tells me the problem occurs when installing a new edge driver.

I haven’t seen other reports from other users about this, so, if it’s because of it, it’s only happening in your case.

I was thinking that it would be useful if you enabled the developer mode and there’s an option to restart the app which should force a refresh as well to see if it helps:

Thank you @nayelyz for your support.
however it seems that this restart app has put me back into square one.

Now I get issues with both the security tile in my favorites as well as no input into any other tile. A short video below.

Happy to provide more logs should there be a request from the support team.

Hi.
This is completely weird. Maybe your current config didn’t like the development mode.
I see you have some OCF devices (washer, dryer, etc.), as they work on an app level, there might be some issues loading after you enabled this mode.
Please try to disable the developer mode to see if things go back to the right state.
Can you share the following, please?

• Android version your device is using
  • The Smartthings app version installed on your device

Something important is that when you open the ST app, you want to enter the device’s details right away and you end up having the “network error issue”. Please try to wait for a few seconds when you restart the app to see if the issue is that the devices haven’t been completely loaded yet.

Hello,

no, changing it back and forth from the developer mode does not change things.
Android version: 13 (One UI 5.1)
Smartthings version: 1.7.98.21

I just got all of them, but it is very erratic when things are being downloaded and when not.