[Edge] Driver for Aqara Switches and Remotes

because it doesn’t exist on my channel, I’m using Yakov’s driver

1 Like

Hi all, sorry for the noob question :sweat_smile:

I am using a 2 gang Aqara D1 neutral. Lately, I noticed that only the left switch can be used in routines, the right does not show up at all. I could select the right some weeks back but the option seems to be missing. Any advice is appreciated :slight_smile: Both sides show up on device detail view

Hi all, I’m looking for the driver for Aqara H1 3 Gang wall switch(with Neutral). Anyone could help to share me the channel invitation link if it’s already exists? If it’s not available, can anyone help to add the driver or fingerprint? :blush:

There are many different devices with the same name from Aqara, please find the device model on

The behavior you described occurred on the old iOS app. Please ensure that you have updated and restarted the application.

Please provide screen shot from mobile app while paired with ZigBee Thing MC in order to identify the Finger Print and your device characteristics.
ZigBee Thing MC Can be installed from @Mariano_Colmenarejo channel. Here:

Unfortunately I couldn’t find it from the list.
The model is QBKG32LM.

@dotan_shai, I am not sure if I did it correctly. When I pair the switch to smartthings. It’s automatically detected as zigbee switch power and it doesn’t allow me to change driver.

Is there a way I can force it to use Zigbee Thing during pairing?

?

Hi @veonua, QBKG23LM is for Aqara D1 single rocker. The driver that I am looking for is QBKG32LM. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Veon, thanks for the suggestion. I deleted and reinstalled the app on 2 iOS devices but the problem was not rectified :frowning: any suggestions on how else I can fix this? Thanks much!

In that case…
Can you please provide a screen shot from SmartThings Ide (look for that in Google) from your device. Containing Raw Description and Data.
This should contain the required information in order to create a driver

Here you go.

@veonua
Can you please add:

manufacturer: LUMI
model: lumi.switch.n3acn1

QBKG32LM
‘Aqara smart wall switch H1 (with neutral, triple rocker)’

give it a try. v 1.11

Thanks for the Driver. For Aqara Mini button WXKG11LM, when I open the device, it shows press 3x, 4x, 5x but none seem to work. Is that function not available? (hold, single/double press work fine)

@chrisn
The driver made by @veonua is generic.
According to Blakadder.com
Aqara Wireless Mini Switch WXKG11LM Zigbee compatibility
This device can support the following actions:

###### Actions
For model “lumi.remote.b1acn01”
`single`, `double`, `hold`, `release`
For model “lumi.sensor_switch.aq2”
`single`, `double`, `triple`, `quad`

You can identify which model you have if you temporary change the driver to ZigBee Thing MC
Since you wrote

I suspect the model you have is lumi.remote.b1acn01

It works perfectly now. Thanks. :blush:

2 Likes

i tried to pair Aqara QBKG41LM swich to St hub v3, scan nearby devices but notthing happen.
i use St app, not classic one.
installed Xiaomi/Aqara Switch and Button v1.11
anything i missed or not done yet?

@shkim can you help here ?

1 Like

In order to pair Aqara devices. You can try to use the following procedure:

First hold the button until LED goes off(about 3 seconds). It should flash once quickly. Then press it again. It should flash 3 times indicating it has connected to the hub. Continue pressing the pairing button between double flashes of the LED until the device shows up in the app. It will take a minute or so. If you’ve ever paired a universal tv remote without the code it’s similar to that.

This works for me…