DISCUSS Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing HERE (post deals in the other thread)

Just got a shipping notice from Lowes that the 2nd of 2 Gardenspot minis. orders. If they still owe you some maybe they’ll be there soon.

2 words. X-acto knife.

1 Like

You mean Sword of Exact Zero!

2 Likes

Just got my second notice as well! Also looks like you can order gardenspots for parcel shipping now so they should all be shipping soon I hope.

1 Like

10% off blink cameras

Coupon Code - MUSTHAVE

1 Like

Does anyone know if this can be connected to and used with SmartThings yet?
I know there’s a thread where they’re working on the single, but what about this 12 zone one?

I looked into it a while ago and it doesn’t appear to.

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s old Iris protocol and not compatible w/ST.

1 Like

That’s what I figured, but I just thought I’d check here in case anybody found some kind of magic.
Thanks, guys. :slight_smile:

That’s what I figured, but I just thought I’d check here in case anybody found some kind of magic.
Thanks, guys. :slight_smile:

Looking for some leads on door/window contacts… I used my last spare :slight_smile:

Hard to beat Lowe’s Iris pricing, under $20 with the current sale:

http://support.irisbylowes.com/ics/support/kbanswer.asp?deptID=30206&task=knowledge&questionID=710&languageID=

1 Like

HD has the Gocontrol security pack, 2 window/door one motion sensor for $38.

Wow, that’s a great price! Did you see it in store or online? Like Lowe’s, different Home Depot locations may have different pricing.

My 2 semi-local HD’s closed them out last Dec. I picked up their last 6 small kits for $25 each and 2 of the large kits for $50. They’ve never restocked.

I’ve been looking at my local HD but they’re not budging on the pricing even though some of the boxes are banged up!

In store, Atlanta.The big one (with an extra sensor and the alarm) for $75.

The big one (3 window/door, one motion, and one alarm) was $50.04 today at the Danvers (MA) Home Depot (I think I got the only one in stock, though).

1 Like

The parsipanny troy hill and totawa HD had a bunch of both go control sets for $25 and $50. I bought two of the smaller kits. Great deal.

The finally marked them down around Denver, too.