Device Handler update to support new STSC app

@Richard_Griffiths, in the post what you have quoted. Just click on it and it will show the whole post. That is @mark_cockcroft’s research.

@GSzabados i am dumb. Do you know if it is possible to have one than one VID. I have thermostat that has a boost button or will i have to create two things one thermostat and one switch

@Richard_Griffiths, unfortunately what you are looking for is not really there yet. I would love to implement a boost up and down button, but that will be later available. Custom capabilities are on the way, but nobody knows when will be available for us.

@GSzabados i have chnaged over to vid: “generic-radiator-thermostat” but i can only adjust the set point in 1 degrees increments. Do you know of a way to change this to 0.5 degree increments.

That is a bug over there. Support told that it should be fixed soon, but haven’t been fixed yet.

1 Like

Recently Smartthings device controller has changed for thermostats.
After this change, vid: “generic-radiator-thermostat” no longer displays heatingSetpoint controller.

Only vids made for both heatingSetpoint and coolingSetpoint work properly after the change.

This should be fixed.

Thank you.

1 Like

Known issue:

1 Like