December Holiday Sales 2021

Expect low stock and small discounts this December due to global supply chain issues, but there are a few sales coming. Here’s a thread for them. :snowman_with_snow:

2 Likes

Switchbot has updated their December sale so now it’s 25% off at Amazon on most of their items. Some require you select a coupon on the product page. The top of the landing page may say “Sorry, there are no featured deals,” but if you scroll down you’ll see individual sale prices on most items.

The manufacturer provides a SmartThings integration which is clunky to set up (many devices will integrate via scenes) but works Ok once it is set up.

The mini hub is required for ST integration.

The IR blaster (in the mini hub), the robot button pusher, and the curtain mover have all been popular in the community.

The handheld button only works with the Switchbot app and is not exposed to ST, IFTTT, or voice assistants.

The temp/humidity meter works well with the Switchbot app but data updates infrequently through the ST integration so that’s the device that seems to be the most disappointing to ST users.

Search the forum for additional reviews and discussions.

For reasons I don’t fully understand, while most places are sold out of the Aeotec/SmartThings hub, Zwave Products not only has it, they have it on sale for $125. :thinking:

ZWP is a legitimate retailer, I have bought a number of items from them over the last 5 years, so I guess they must have just ordered too much stock to begin with.

Anyway, here’s their current sale. Their regular prices are usually a little high, but their sale prices are often excellent. ZLink is their house brand.

2 Likes

Well, I think I have something that can help some people anyway.

50% off Christmas Group Buy - Expires Dec 31, 2021

• Eligible for whole home orders only, which means subtotal needs to be atleast $5000
  • Works in both ZebraBlinds.com (USA) and ZebraBlinds.ca (Canada)
  • Delivery will only start towards the end of April 2022 and finish by the end of May 2022.
  • Works on any combination of any products on our site (except accessories, but, feel free to check in with me if it’s for an existing order)
  • Limited spots available, if the coupon stops working please check in with me. But, the sooner you can order would be better since I can’t guarantee an additional spot.
  • Does not work with existing discounts and will remove all existing discounts
  • Use Coupon Code in checkout: GroupBuy-UKJ4D

USA Z-wave Shades: Smart Motorized Blinds & Shades Z-Wave Enabled | ZebraBlinds
Canada Z-wave Shades: Smart Motorized Z-Wave Blinds and Shades Online | Zebrablinds.ca

1 Like

Micro Center has the APC PH6U4X32W Home Office SurgeArrest 6 Outlets 3 Smart Outlets With 4 USB Ports 2 Smart Ports White 120V on sale for $19.99. ($40 off)

It integrates with Alexa. So you should be able to integrate it with SmartThings using Alexa Routines and ST Virtual Switch/Sensors. There is also a documented API if someone wants to try to build a strictly ST integration.

2 Likes