My lights are coming on an hour early (supposed to be sunset -10 min). Is the system time handled locally or “in the cloud”? It seems that an adjustment wasn’t made for the time switch Sunday morning. Could be my own ignorance, but I’m not sure…
The post you replied to is about two years old. So I don’t think it covers this year’s issue. But apparently this year’s fail is a known issue. I would put in a support ticket.
It blows me away that daylight savings still causes issues in SmartThings. It’s like DST isn’t something that happens every year or regression tests haven’t been invented yet.
I am still kind of sleepy! Bobby, you need to keep your poltergeist in check! where do you store him? Pretty much everything is a toast, fish died, salted and tinned!
So sorry for your fish. And hope you are doing better yourself. Poltergeist is out partying tonight, it asked for a night off, after working hard in the past 48 hours. Forgot to tell you, I tried to domesticate it and now it moved in, about 6 months ago. It actually been helping me to avoid some major screw-ups, but last week it said enough is enough and went out to screw some nice looking servers, or so it said…Oh well, what do you expect, a beast is always a beast no matter how much paint you put on it.