Daylight Savings Time issue

I guess daylight savings is a non issue with ST with every thing ealch not working. I have just changed my lighting to specific times which I will have to adjust during the year in my dumb home. What will be the next thing we will lose?

2 Likes

Have you chatted with support? I was having similar issues and routines not running. They turned on something so I am beta testing a new scheduler. Since that all working.

Apparently ST didnā€™t know about daylight savings? My outside lights would normally shut off around 6:30 am with the clocks flipped back they should have shut off around 5:30 am as theyā€™re based on sunrise but they stayed in until 6:30 again.

1 Like

Itā€™s a known issue, sometimes when time changes, ST routines fail to run and schedules are all messed up. Luckily it doesnā€™t happen all the time. Iā€™ve had this problem for the past few years, and only two times per year. So is not that bad :slight_smile: :wink:

So do you just wait or do you adjust the times?

Lights not coming on at sunset minus 20 minutes. They were up to yesterday? DST not working?

Wow! Same here, and since we are 2 years out from previous issues on same subject can only hope itā€™s A once and done glitch!

I am also discouraged that this is still an issue.

Mine worked fine this morning so if its just a one day thing I canā€™t complain.

Mine worked this eve as it should have. Seems to be fixed.

Mine still started and ended an hour early this morningā€¦

Do you mean an hour earlier than usual? If you have It set to operate in relation to sunrise and sunset it should due to the clocks going back.

I have it set to turn on at 5:45 and off by 7:00am. It did not change with the time so now its turning on a 4:45am and off by 6:00am

Well then thatā€™s not right.

Iā€™m still having issues with Sunrise/Sunset. It was off even before DST kicked in. Any fixes for this?

Thanks

Iā€™m so frustrated with the sunset/sunrise routines. For the past two years I have had to delete and recreate routines whose trigger is sunset/sunrise everytime we adjust for daylight savings time. This month, the new routines refuse to work at all.

Does anyone have any solutions?

One year laterā€¦I wish I saw this before I bought the productā€¦same thing 2019!

Well itā€™s still working properly. Support says to adjust your times by 1 hour which negates the sunrise/sunset feature. I reported this last year and still no fix! I guess since we only have problem twice a year itā€™s not a high priority. After all, we already bought their product.