I had a ct100 for years
until last night it was working fine.
last night it stopped taking update on the temp changes. Still works fine to change the mode from heat to cool to off etc from the app but not the temp setting any more.
I removed it and added it several times with no luck
works fine from the device itself.
Any help info on this?
December 2, 2022, 1:43pm
Same here with a Honeywell RTH6500. Processes commands in a successful and timely manner but the temp shown in the ST app lags by as much as 30 min.
Try setting up a refresh rule in SharpTools. I do that for my Honeywell T5 thermostat.
(Josh, SharpTools.io Dashboard)
December 2, 2022, 3:35pm
It looks like the ‘Z-wave Thermostat’ driver that these are getting migrated to may not be fully compatible with the device based on a few responses I’ve seen popping up in the last 24 hours…
Hi. I noticed 2 days ago that my CT100 zwave thermostat got moved to edge driver. It actually connects and can read the temperature but the set temperature always set it to 1.7 C. Anyone encountering the same issue and is it possible to go back to groovy driver?
Edit: Perhaps here as well assuming the CT101 and CT100 are related.
Multiple people have reported multiple problems on different thermostat brands since they switched to edge drivers. There are at least two threads on the CT 100 already. See the following:
Thermostat problems (multiple brands) Nov 2022
December 2, 2022, 6:30pm
We are looking into this issue with the Engineering team and they have asked for Hub logs. So, everyone facing this issue, please follow these steps and DM me when you are done:
IDE, enter “my hubs” Enter the corresponding Hub and go to “view utilities”
Click on “send” below “send hub logs”
And please let us know which Samsung Account you’re using and if you have more than one Hub, the name of the one where the device is paired.
Loaded my logs as well
Hope we can get a quick closure on this issue
Also sent logs and info
ST support was less then stellar when I contacted them.
Reply over and over just remove and add the device again …yeah right